Helping Paws

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Helping Paws to exchange canine tips/tricks, from the smallest puppy to the largest dog!

Helping Paws' Backstory

Breanna
    Breanna
    Admin

Helping Paws' Backstory Empty Helping Paws' Backstory

Post by Breanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Hi. I'm Breanna, the Admin and Mod of Helping Paws. I have been told that I am a very bright and creative person that enjoys helping others with no strings attached, and I take pride in knowing that. I also love cats and dogs, as I grew up on a farm.

At the moment, I have three dogs and a litter of puppies. There were originally eight of the squirming balls of love, but now we're down to six as we have to sell them to good homes. It hurts to give them away, but I know the reason why we have to. In the meantime, I guess, I just have to spend as much time with my babies as possible.

As I was sitting outside with the lil' canines, a thought came to my mind: puppy food. I had said earlier that I was creative, so I decided to make puppy treats. (By the way, they turned out successful. I'll share the recipe in a later post!) Since I love helping people, or providing for them, I decided to come up with a website where I could learn more about dogs to benefit myself and others in the process, as well as sharing the information or experiences that I have encountered.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:08 am