Helping Paws

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Helping Paws to exchange canine tips/tricks, from the smallest puppy to the largest dog!

Posting Rules

Breanna
    Breanna
    Admin

Posting Rules Empty Posting Rules

Post by Breanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:07 pm

1. Use appropriate words. One, there could be children on this website. Two, cursing is just rude!
    2. Do NOT bash other people or me! It is not polite, and it hurts people's feelings. If you don't have something nice to say, I suggest you keep it to yourself.
    3. FOLLOW THE RULES!
    4. This isn't a requirement, but have fun!

Punishments:
    If you use inappropriate words once, I will send you a warning. I shouldn't have to, but if it happens a second time, I will ban you. If it happens a third time, you WILL be deleted, no questions asked!
    If you bash people, I will send you a P.M. expecting you to reply and answer my question(s). If you do not, I will ban you for a short amount of time. People's feelings matter.
    If you don't have fun, you won't be punished by ANY means, but you're definitely free to leave anytime. Just leave me a P.M. explaining that you are leaving and why.